SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 21 @ MATTHEW FLINDERS, BUDERIM
9AM – 5PM | TICKETS FROM UNDER $80
Is your journey along the wellness path isolating? Do you crave being around like-minded people? Are you overwhelmed and not sure what step to take next? Are you wanting to learn from Australia’s leaders in the wellness movement?
The Wellness Basecamp
The Wellness Basecamp is the one-day event hosted by Australia’s #1 health and wellness podcast network, The Wellness Couch.
The Wellness Couch is an online radio station with over 20 different shows. With over 8 million episode downloads, 5000 event attendees and more than 2500 episodes in our wellness vault, The Wellness Couch is Australia’s premier provider of wellness podcasts and events.
The Wellness Basecamp is a one-day wellness extravaganza featuring experts on topics including nutrition, self-care, mindfulness and mindset, life management, relationships and more.
You’ll find The Wellness Basecamp relevant, inspiring, informative and entertaining.
And most of all, you’ll develop a community of like-minded people as you continue on your wellness adventure.
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 21 | 9AM – 5PM | TICKETS FROM UNDER $50
The Wellness Basecamp Sunshine Coast Starts In
The Wellness Couch Event Highlights
Are you Ready?
Over the course of one jam-packed, inspo-filled day you will be taken on an adventure of education, entertainment and empowerment in the pursuit that you will be inspired to play a bigger game in your own life (no matter how big or small it already is).
Our intention is to inspire the living daylights out of you so that you are truly jumping out of your skin to raise the bar and take the people you love the most along the ride with you.
Saturday Sept 21 | 9AM – 5PM | Tickets from under $80
Sat 21 Sep
9am – 5pm
The Low Down on Living Above the Line
- How to stop the 3 most common bad habits from sabotaging your life.
- Why self-love is more important than green juice!
- The health-nut’s simply guide to getting every family member on board.
The Need to Stretch
- The dangers of a fixed mindset
- The growth mindset
- How to avoid self sabotage
How to be an activist using food as your tool
- What can you do to make a difference to yourself, community or nation.
- How to start. The tools that you need.
- How to create the tsunami of change.
Creating the wellness of wealth
- Why only 1.2% of people have enough wealth to live a happy & healthy life.
- Why poor financial health contributes to higher incidences of poor physical health and chronic disease.
How to rise above the longevity lies
- Australia’s Alarming Quantity of Life Dilemma.
- Why Diet & Exercise Experts Are Dying Prematurely.
- Why You’re Not Over The Hill When Your Birthday Ends In Zero.
- Gut feeling – Friend or foe?
- How to turn your fear into your power source
- Let’s get LOUD about loving life
Move it or lose it
- Why movement is so important
- How to incorporate movement into your daily life, and
- How never giving up will increase the quality of your life
BOOK YOUR SUNSHINE COAST TICKETS
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Wellness Basecamp?
What time does The Wellness Basecamp begin?
Each Wellness Basecamp event begins at 9am and concludes at 5pm. Registration will take place from 8:30am. The Wellness Basecamp includes three breaks – morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (food available for purchase).
Is the event venue close to food and accommodation?
Will my Dietary Requirements be looked after?
Why did we create The Wellness Basecamp?
You’ve been asking for it! After running The Wellness Summit each year in Melbourne, listeners from all over Australasia have been demanding we run events in other locations! In addition, there’s only so much information you can share on a podcast! With over 20 podcasts now on The Wellness Couch, we recognise that listening to a podcast is one thing, but having the accountability of learning alongside other wellness enthusiasts is an entirely different game. Workshopping your way through a live event like this one can also help to bring clarity to your wellness journey.
On top of that, we love meeting our listeners and hearing your stories of success first hand. It’s the fuel that keeps us doing what we do. If you’re new to us, we look forward to meeting you and helping you along your wellness adventure.
Can I bring my Partner or Teenage Child along?
What topics does The Wellness Basecamp cover?
Who is speaking at this years' event?
Each location for The Wellness Basecamp features four to six of your favourite Wellness Couch podcasters plus a special guest! The intention behind The Wellness Basecamp has been to provide local speakers from The Wellness Couch community to you. That way, the wellness community you live in can grow even more congruently via the “proximity is power” principle.
In short, you are more likely to improve your health and life when you have incredible people around you. And the closer they are, the better!
Click on the Speakers section to see who is speaking where in 2019.
Where is The Wellness Basecamp held?
The Wellness Basecamp Sunshine Coast will be held at the Performance Centre at Matthew Flinders Anglican College in Buderim.
What is the refund policy?
What is the schedule of events?
At each edition of The Wellness Basecamp you will have at least five main speakers. The schedule for each event is listed under “Dates & Venues”.
Each event is broken up with three breaks, which allow you to connect with the exhibitors on display, chat with the speakers, and make new friends with your fellow attendees!
If I have a question, who do I contact?
Who is The Wellness Basecamp for?
- Anyone who is interested being a healthy, more vibrant version of themselves.
- Anyone who wants the LATEST information on any of the following health topics (& more): gluten-free living, the ideal diet, fermentation, hormones, mindset, rituals, mental health, life purpose, relationships and more.
- Anyone who is wanting to enter the health and wellness industry and looking for a peer group to associate and network with.
- Anyone who wants to raise a healthy family and share the wisdom of the wellness lifestyle with their children, siblings, spouses, parents and extended family.
- Anyone who is looking to create an outstanding peer group of like-minded people. With so many like-minded people in attendance, it’s nigh on impossible to leave without collecting one phone number and organising one date with a new friend!